Educational Philosophy and Objectives
Alaska Career College is dedicated to high quality, college level career-oriented education. Our primary objective is to graduate confident, job-qualified individuals prepared to enter their career fields. An indicator of our success is that our graduates secure employment in their field. In order to achieve this objective, it is not only important what is taught, but how it is taught.
- Alaska Career College programs are industry relevant
- Alaska Career College teaches up-to-date technologies
- Hands-on training is the foundation of educational structure
- Alaska Career College respects the professional decision students have made to enter career training
- Students regularly provide feedback on course content, instructional methods, and administrative services
- Alaska Career College’s open-door policy offers students a forum to personally discuss problems and solutions with any member of the faculty or administration